Activities for all and all tastes.
A holiday at Camping Les Bonnets *** in the Hautes-Alpes means choosing a strategic geographical setting by combining a range of possibilities: nature, relaxation, discovery, sports activities but also evening entertainment.
At the start of the week, a welcome drink brings together all the campers. This is an opportunity to make new acquaintances, to sympathize with your neighbors and above all to learn about all the activities and entertainment that we offer you throughout your stay.
You are cordially invited!
Our partners are present to offer you their activities and are at your disposal to advise you. The reception is responsible for booking your activities.
– White water sports “EAU VIVE PASSION”
– Tree climbing and laser game “GAP AVENTURE”
– “E-PEDAL” electric bicycle rentals
Departure possible from the campsite
– The pool area includes a large pool (7m x 14m) as well as a paddling pool. The swimming pool at Camping Les Bonnets *** is heated.
– Deckchairs and parasols are available to campers.
– Musical alarm clock in the swimming pool every week.
For the respect and safety of everyone, children are under the responsibility and supervision of parents.
– Multisports ground with synthetic turf available to everyone.
– Numerous pétanque courts (shaded and lit at night).
– volleyball court.
– ping-pong tables.
– Table football .
– Trampoline .
– Boulodrome available to everyone, and also open at night (lighting).
– Bowls competition once a week, with award ceremony
Activities for Children
– Children’s play area permanently open (swings, turnstile, hut, slide, spring games, trampoline …)
– Organization of activities (treasure hunt, coloring, creation of paper pulp …).
Laser Game in the campsite
Every week, the “Laser Game” activity comes your way on the campsite.
Activity for children from 7 years old, adolescents and adults (8 people minimum).
Equipped with a vibrating vest with sensors, a vibrating laser rifle and a helmet, you compete to win your team by taking out your opponents.
In high season, once or twice a week, the snack bar and the campsite organize entertainment (quizzes, dance evenings, karaoke, etc.), but also themed meals.